GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Criteria in order to get a scholarship from the french government for your children, are the followings :
- To hold French nationality,
- To reside in Japan with - at least - one of his parents,
- To be registered with the Consular Section of the French Embassy in Tokyo,
- To be aged at least 3 years old on 31th of December of the year of enrolment,
- To be enrolled at LFI Tokyo in a class from kindergarten to senior high school.
Meeting these conditions does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship : allocation and amount depend on the resources and expenses of the household. The application for a scholarship must be accompanied by all the necessary supporting documents asked by the French Embassy in Tokyo.
Moreover, the Embassy scholarship committee reserved the right to ask family for additional information if necessary.
The scholarship application will only be valid for the next school year, indeed, the scholarship application has to be renewed each year.
You can collect the scholarship application at the office of Virginie SAKAI (B-023) - or directly at the French Embassy in Tokyo (service closed in the afternoon).
The scholarship application has to be submitted personally by either parent to the Consular Section of the French Embassy. To make this deposit, please make an appointment by phone (03-5798-6091/6090) or by e-mail.